( since Jan 18,2024 03:50:12 UTC – Information)
Our latest addition to our line of items. The Bow Rak by Rak • Adx is what every bow hunter requirements. Using our ingenious special “Bite Groove” and” provides you alternatives to keeps your bow and most notably your bow webcams out of the dirt, rocks and snow by enabling you to rest your bow on your hip or waist for fast gain access to.
A number of ingenious alternatives established and special the marketplace, we provide you alternatives to hook your bow into our Bow Rak, whether by the string loop or simply by the bare string. We included a stress “Bite Groove” in the base of the hook to permit bare strings, serving covered strings and even space for the string loop knots. As the string concerns a rest in the base of the hook the groove bites on keeping the string good and tight up until you require it. The more angle or off center the more bite it has protecting it a lot more. The stress enables the string to not to move side to side, keeping your bow good and consistent.
- String Loop Hook. Simply put your loop over the rounded hook and its going to be safe and safe.
- ” Bite Groove” – Utilizing our ingenious Bite Groove practically ensures your string remains right where you hooked it no matter how off balance you hang it off your Bow Rak.
- Our double hanging alternatives keeping your bow hooked on your Bow Rak with every motion.
- Quality developed ASA heat & weather condition resistant plastic. Ultra strong and resilient.
- Fits straps and belts as much as 1 ⅝” broad.
- Used in 2 3/4″ and 3 3/4″ length alternatives. 2 3/4″ is ideal for your pant waist belt or for your pack waist belt. The 3 3/4″ length is ideal for those using additional equipment, longer t-shirts or large coats.